Saturday, August 15, 2020

Such a Brat

 I don't understand why mom calls me "such a brat"!!!

She basically only does that first thing in the morning when I want to get my day up and going. I want my bowl filled and I want on the deck. That is not really that much to ask!!

Mom called me that yesterday morning and again this morning. She took a pic of the clock yesterday morning when I asked her nicely to get up. She said something about the sun not even being up yet.

No photo description available.

I wanted to go on the deck. So I started by running across mom as she slept. She said, "NO, its not time to get up". Well, I felt it was for me but I can't unlock that back door by myself.  Mom just rolled over and closed her eyes again. But you see, I am a cat, and cats rule so I was determined that mom was getting up and doing what I wanted her to do. 

The running across her did no good so I jumped up on the dresser where  unfortunately mom does not keep a lot things cluttered up there. But there were a couple that I deemed light enough to push to the floor.

First went the wipes that mom cleans her feet with.


Image may contain: indoor

Well that did not make a loud enough BAM to the floor so I then decided that the smelly stuff had to go. BAM...that made a loud noise. I then jumped down to check out my morning fun.

Image may contain: indoor

Mom then called me a "little brat" and got up. We went straight to the bowl and mom filled it. Fussing at me the whole time. Then while I tasted what she put in the bowl to be sure it was the right stuff she unlocked the door and opened it just enough for my skinny body to slide through. I was so happy then. I love that I have mom wrapped around my paw and she never stays made long!

Lily Bit


 


5 comments:

  1. You're not a brat, you just wanted to get up and start your day. Mom loves you and so do I.

    Have a purrfect weekend, Lily Bit. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it's really a tough job waking them up on time. Great job Lily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're very lucky, for sure. ~nods~ Be well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have probably called you much worse than a brat if you woke me up at that time 🐈🙀 Sleep late - Diane

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...