Sunday, August 30, 2020

Different Positions

 I sleep yet again. Since moving here from the other place I have chosen my spot. I sleep at the end of the bed on the side mom sleeps on. She is short so I am safe from being kicked. 

Mom is trying to take up reading at night before turning off the lights to help her to relax. So last night she was reading. Every so often she would look down at me to see if I had changed positions.

I can get so comfy in some different positions. But I bet Brian, Simon, Sister Seal and Dolly can tell you the same thing. We cats are funny sleepers. 

I woke up sometime late in the evening for mom to rub my head, went and got some water and then back to my spot on the bed. 

Hope you all slept well and so did your furs.

Lily Bit

3 comments:

  1. You are so right sweet Lily, we're all trying different snoozy positions today and we're enjoying ourselves too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh... For some reason, your mom always struck me as tall. I guess it's because she has such stately posture and poise. ~nods~ And don't you let her disagree. :) You're very lucky as well as adorable, Lily.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...