Monday, August 17, 2020

Earning our Keep

 Mom says that Chey and I need to learn to work for our keep. WHAT? 

She said she was out in the front yard working, she was hot, tired, sweaty and sore then she comes on the deck to see us laying around. Isn't that what we are supposed to do?

Image may contain: cat

I hope that she is not mad, and she feeds us today!

Image may contain: dog

Shhh, Chey wake up and go check on mom to see if everything is okay and she is planning on feeding us. Chey, get up.....

        Hey Chey! Stop ignoring me! Well okay, I will go check. 


Lily Bit

3 comments:

  1. I think your Mom knows you're doing your jobs purrfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. From the photos I see here the two of you are doing your job exactly as you're supposed to

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that a little help would be appreciated. ~nods~ But the furry company makes up for extra work.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...