Thursday, August 13, 2020

Loving the Boys and Amber

 I love the boys!

I actually love Amber and all the boys.

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting, living room and indoor

I got so excited when I was in the fenced yard the other day and a SUV pulled in the drive and they whole bunch of them piled out of the car. 

Oh, oh, there's Amber, and Caleb. Oh, there's the DJ and Braden....I love these folks. I remember them from when I was a young pup. I lived with them. I was living with them when I had my pups. Braden had just learned to walk. Now he is almost 10. I used to sleep with Caleb. 

When I see them mom says that if I am not careful I am going to hurt myself while shaking my rear so much. That's okay, I love shaking my rear when they come over.

Caleb stayed the night at mom's. This is me with him the next morn when he got up. I heard him get out of bed and I jumped down from the couch to greet him. When he sat in the chair I jumped up there with him. He's my Caleb Dude.


Chey

4 comments:

  1. soooo happy you got to see your best buds from the past. dogs never forget the people they love not matter how long it is

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just make sure your tail doesn't detach! Our sweet pup Trixie adored my eldest brother. When he returned from living in New Orleans for a few years we thought her tail would fly across the room. :) Enjoy your family, sweet Chey.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...