Thursday, April 30, 2020

Telling Time and Head Bopping

Mom seems to laugh so 
much when I am around.

Here it was 2:10 and I
run in the kitchen,
jump up on my perch
where I eat and just
look at her. She started
laughing again and 
said okay, I know I am 
ten mins late. Dinner is
coming!


Image may contain: indoor

Sometimes we have
to remind mom exactly
what time it is. Dakota
was the best,  he usually
started reminding mom
about 30 mins before time
so it would be ready right
at 2:00.

Talking about laughing
I need to tell you about
what I did the other night.
Mom laughed so hard
she was doubled over
laughing. 

Anyway, mom did not
get a pic of what I did
so you have to just 
follow me when I tell
you. 

Mom was in the upstairs
bathroom brushing her
teeth. I ran in and jumped
in the tub, hiding 
behind the curtain.
Mom was on the other
side of that shower
curtain when she 
started our game...
"where's Lily, I can't
find Lily"? At this
point I usually jump
out at her with a low
meow. Only this time
Chey came in the room
and stopped by the tub. 
I jumped up out of my
hunting position and leaned
over the side of the tub, 
bopping Chey right on the 
top of the head. 

MOM lost it....
laughing so hard.
Before she could say
anything I did the same
thing again! Oh mom 
was doubled over 
laughing harder. Chey
just looked at her and
turned and left the 
room. I jumped from 
the tub and ran 
after her!!!

It was FUN.

Lily Bit

1 comment:

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...