Friday, April 10, 2020

Comfy and Cozy, The Perch

The other night Mom came to 
bed. When she came in the
room she flipped on the light,
not realizing I was sleep in there.

Image may contain: indoor

I was all comfy and cozy
in there while I was snoozing.
I sort of gave mom that LOOK!
The look that said, "Hey I am 
sleeping here"!!!
Yep, I snooze on my brothers
doggie pillow. 
WOOF!

Mom has me set up in the 
smaller window of the 
living room so I can 
look out. This morning
she opened the door for
me but it was just to
cool for me out there,
so I came and looked
out the window.

Image may contain: cat and indoor

Mom called my name so 
I glanced around to see
what she wanted. 

Image may contain: cat and indoor

She is always telling me
that I am so beautiful. She
calls me her Little Bit, her
Little Shi.......oops, I better
not write that word!

I think tomorrow I will
prop up on my perch and 
look to see if I see any
Easter Bunnies....

Later folks,
Lily Bit
The Little Shi.............


3 comments:

  1. the thing is, you are the cutest little S I know... happy bunny watching

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are adorable on your perch sweet Lily, but then again you're adorable anywhere!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...