Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Laying Around and Soaking up Fresh Air


Monday was one of moms
off days. She laid around all
day. She says that sometimes
her  body just makes her do 
that.

Well, I laid around most
of the day with her. 
But with a fenced in 
yard mom also let
me out and I hung in 
the backyard for a long
time. I love to lay
on the part of the deck
that is not covered, it
gets heated from the sun
and it feels GREAT.

Image may contain: one or more people, dog and indoor

Last night this is what it 
looked like on the couch....

The light sun I soaked in 
wore me out but 
Lily Bit, she stayed on the 
deck ALL DAY!
She was worn out.

Chey

2 comments:

  1. Take it easy, relax and stay put. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you and Lily have one another, Chey. Take care of your mom and sister.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...