Friday, April 3, 2020

Birdie and Black and White

I was out on the deck
watching the birds this
morning. 
Course I did not see 
anything like this!!

Amazing how these beautiful birds can find water if they need it, even if it is from a faucet!

Mom saw this on PINTEREST
and shared it with me.

I jumped up on the coffee
table and was studying
mom. She said I looked
great in color but she
wanted to see me in 
black and white. 

Image may contain: people sitting, cat and indoor

Mom said I am pretty
anyway. 

Lily Bit

4 comments:

  1. you look awesome in black and white. but then you look awesome in color to

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very beautiful in color or black and white, Lily Bit.

    I linked this post to Feline Friday. Just saying.

    Have a purrfect day and weekend. My best to your siblings and your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have lovely eyes and look beautiful in black and white.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...