Sunday, April 26, 2020

Eastern Bluebird


Mom was excited
yesterday to see this
little bird. Lily gets
excited when she
sees birds too. 

Mom said that my
other mom loved these
kinds of birds.

Image may contain: one or more people, grass, outdoor and nature

She calls them Eastern
Bluebirds. I saw them a
lot when I lived here before.
They come every year.
I heard mom tell Amber
that these were my other
mom's fave bird. She also
told Amber that she
felt so good seeing them
again and thinking
of her mom.
I didn't know this?
Chey Anna


4 comments:

  1. sweet little blue birds, i don't think i have seen one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty birds. Take care, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I have a bluebird box my best friend's father designed but we don't have proper terrain, especially since the neighboring field became overgrown. ~sigh~ And we have sparrows nesting, which I know 'Dad' R. would destroy in favor of bluebirds, but don't have the heart to wreck the eggs. ~shakes head~ Be well!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...