Wednesday, April 15, 2020

My Human, and Pinterest


Hi...its me Lily Bit....
I saw this on PINTEREST
while mom was scrolling
though it. 
So true.
I need to do this.
Starting now...

Image may contain: one or more people and cat

Oh wait, that's me in there
also. Mom was going out
the french doors and I was
watching from the top 
of the bookcase.
HAHA...so there
is my silly human
pic.

We also found these
cute pics.

I bid you good day sir! I said good day!!

15 Cats That Got Stuck In The Weirdest Places - Rantpets | I'm sure it seemed like a great idea at the time. I think cats see these small & weird places that they may or may not fit into as a challenge & cats will never, ever walk away from a challenge. Just not possible. It's it their DNA.
Lily Bit


3 comments:

  1. Your mom has a wonderful sense of humor.

    I love you Lily Bit. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. The angle of your photo together is surreal. Very cool. Take care of your mom and Chey!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...