Friday, January 31, 2020

Meds


Last April when I was told
 that Dakota had cancer 
Dr King put him on Prednisone.
 I ended up having to take 
him off cause he was acting
 like he was starving all the
 time and he started having
 skin issues. Since he has
 taken to just laying around,
 sleeping, not eating and
 having tummy issues 
Dr King put him back on 
the meds. First pill, next 
day he was driving me nuts 
sniffing all around the kitchen 
floor to see if he could find 
crumbs. But..he is up moving 
around and I have even watched 
him pull toys out of the furbabes 
basket!! I love my 
Kota Bug, AKA The KING!!!
👑👑👑👑

 Image may contain: dog

Pam

3 comments:

  1. so sorry Pam, hugs to Dakota. prayers the meds will help with no side effects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love him as well. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, that drug does stimulate the old appetite big time!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...