Thursday, January 30, 2020

Inner Purr

Mom found this on FB...
I like it. I think today I 
will be sure and

omImage may contain: cat, possible text that says 'Find your inner purr IOWWWWSCHEEZBURGER.COMSC'

get my inner PURRR on!

Speaking of inner PURRR...
Mom said this next pic
of me is PUR-FECT!
See how I used that word
with the Pur in front of it?

No photo description available.

Mom sure does like to take
pics!

No photo description available.

But that's okay, she
says it is cause she loves
me and thinks I am 
Pur-fect!!!!

Here is hoping you all
have a Pur-Fect day!

Lily

3 comments:

  1. You are purfect Lily Bit. Mom is right.

    Have a purrfect day. My best to your siblings and your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are always most purrfect sweet Lily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course you are purrfect. Diane

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...