Sunday, January 5, 2020

Easier and Runner Plus an Added Bag

Mom says cats are easier then
dogs, it mostly has something 
to do with litter box using and 
not needing to keep letting 
Dakota and I out all the time!

She said that Lily being an 
indoor cat makes her feel better
about Lily staying safe. Then 
she shared this with us.


From time to time
I have had to be treated for fleas
but I will not let them stop me
from going out. I love to be out
in the fresh air. Although not the biggest
fan of cold rain. Can't get lost cause
mom has us in a fenced area just like
my other mom did. This mom said it 
was a must cause "I am a runner"....
Off I go if I get out.  I love my home
but if I get out I love to check other
stuff out so off  I go.
Oh well....I know I am safe.

Mom was wrapping a bday 
gift yesterday and Lily crawled
up in a gift bag.

Image may contain: cat

Mom thinks she is adorable.
Well, I do too but I could be
that adorable if I could fit
in that bag!

Anyway, we are all just laying 
around today, even mom so 
the day will be good.

Have yourself a good day and if
you are a runner, get out and run
for me too.

Chey


3 comments:

  1. we lost two of our neighborhood cats and a bunny to the hawks and eagles. add that to the list and keep cats and dogs indoors...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Chey, it's okay to run but don't run away from home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My cats were always fenced in, seeing your list it makes sense. Hope all is well Diane

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...