Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Confused and Bipolar / Eating Stand

Last week the temps were in the mid
60's and up to the 70's. Mother
Nature has been really Bipolar this
winter. 

The plants and critters are
just as confused as Mother
Nature is. 

Image may contain: possible text that says 'No Place Theres Like HOME'

This is the smallest slug 
then the two others I had
seen in the past week.

No photo description available.

Slugs should not be out
and about in Jan.

Moving on..
I brought moms dogs here
in March 2019, not even a 
year ago and I am still trying
to iron out some things.

Last week I made a gate
to keep Chey for stealing
choc treats for Lily's litter 
box. The other day I 
made a new eating place
for Lily. 

Image may contain: indoor

She had a chair that I had
removed the back from and
decorated for her but...
Chey had no issues hiking
the front of her body up to
lick Lily's plate clean.
Will not be happening anymore.

I just have to stain or paint
this piece. I tried moving
Lily's dry food from the dryer
to this and she was not having 
any part of that. She likes where
the dry food it.
Silly cat.....set in her ways.

Image may contain: indoor

Pam



3 comments:

  1. That's quite the feeding station you've got there sweet Lily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Christine. My son and his wife cat eat on top of dyers also.
    If you have time stop in for a cup of coffee

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so right on the bi-polar weather. here in FL it is swinging back and forth like crazy... the woes of dogs and cats continues. gives you something to post about and us smiles

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...