Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Its Always About Me

It's all about me....LILY!
Mom takes a lot of pics of
me. She says it is cause I 
am up and moving, running
and playing where the dogs
are not so much.

Except for this pic.

No photo description available.

Mom was folding the sheet 
but I decided that I was cold
so under I went. 
It felt so good I
actually took a nap.

Mom got a gift delivered
today and I got a tiny box. 

Image may contain: cat

But as Brian and his family
knows, if it fits....I sits!

Image may contain: cat

Isn't that right Brian?

Mom laughed about these
pics. She saw me looking
out between the panels of the
curtains.

Image may contain: dog and indoor

So she got on the floor, slid
under the cat tree and behind
the curtain so the phone was
pointed up at me.

In this pic I had not seen
her yet.
Image may contain: indoor

But in this one I did.
Look how big my eyes 
are in my reflection in the
glass.

Image may contain: cat and indoor

Last night I was playing with
mom. She had her hand under
the quilt and was moving it around.
I was attacking that hand.
But in the pic below I took 
a minute to survey the next
move, and I was trying to 
intimated mom with my look.

Image may contain: cat and indoor

Mom says she just loves my
eyes!

Thanks for stopping by to 
read more about
ME!

Lily

3 comments:

  1. Lily, you are a photo dream girl and yes, you fit in that box purrfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course it's all about you. As it should be.

    Have a fabulous day. My best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cat eyes! Love these shots. They always think they are hiding from us even though their tail is sticking out :P

    ~christopher

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...