precious moments! at 3:35 am today, I was up sitting on the sofa with a BIG black Head in my lap … nothing like lovin with the pets
Happy and comfy is always the best!
Your babies know when it's time to spend time with mom. So cute.Have a fabulous day, Pam. Scritches to all your babes. ♥
You are never lonely!
Love them all. Happy day Diane
Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and we are b...
precious moments! at 3:35 am today, I was up sitting on the sofa with a BIG black Head in my lap … nothing like lovin with the pets
ReplyDeleteHappy and comfy is always the best!
ReplyDeleteYour babies know when it's time to spend time with mom. So cute.
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous day, Pam. Scritches to all your babes. ♥
You are never lonely!
ReplyDeleteLove them all. Happy day Diane
ReplyDelete