Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Centipede and Lily

This morning when I got up 
I noticed that Lily was
STALKING
something in the bedroom.

Never a fave thing of mine to 
know that she has 
keyed herself
on something in my home.

I looked around but did 
not see anything,
however Lily would not come
downstairs and go on the deck.

I went back up and found this.


A centipede.
Well Lily was only playing with 
it, batting it around and 
running after it.
So I took care of the matter.
Tissue paper and toliet!

That was 30 mins ago and 
Lily is still up there looking 
for it. 

I did do some reading on 
these. They are great for inside
the house cause they eat
spiders and other bugs!
I don't have other bugs but
like all homes, spiders do come
in and in TN we have
brown recluse, which I have
been biten by before.

That is not fun, they have
been known to kill 
people. Let me also throw
this out there, I got bit on 
the cheek......the cheek you sat
on!


4 comments:

  1. trying not to laugh , but i am anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for Lily to have fun with that critter. She's a smart kitty.

    Yikes on getting bit on the cheek you sit on. Not fun.

    Have a fabulous day. Lovies to all your babes. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have house centipedes that look completely different to yours, but I let them be as they also eat spiders and bugs i do not like. That one looks more like the centipedes in Southern Africa. Have a good day, Diane

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...