Monday, July 22, 2019

Molly May

Last week Molly while
in the kitchen walking
Molly started slipping, her
back end would not stay up.

She slipped twice then seemed
to be okay. 
But then she stopped eating a 
few days later.

Saturday I was able to 
get her to eat some
wet dog food.

Yesterday morning she was
moving around and I thought
she would be okay.


Until I noticed how pale her
tongue and gums were.

To the Emergency Vet Clinic we
went. I barely got her there in 
time. But apparently Mollys
stomach was full of cancer but
there was not sign till
they started to bust.

RIP Molly, you are with 
your mom now. I love
you.

Pam

5 comments:

  1. Oh Pam, I am so sorry Molly girl is gone. I know she is happy to see your Mom, but I know she leaves a hole in your pack.. you have had so much to deal with this past year. hope life improves soon.... not sure is you saw my I am not doing FB post... I would have seen this I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry honey. I'm so sorry. This made me cry.

    Big healing hugs. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, another sad moment for you. My heart goes out to you, think you have had enough sadness now for a while. Take care, thoughts are with you, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh....my heart and soul go out to you and dear Molly.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear, we are so, so sorry to hear about dear Molly. Love and hugs from all of us, you took wonderful care of her.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...