Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Toe Biting and Napping


Sometimes
 critters are creatures
of habit (or routine).
Like this morning, a day off,
ten minutes after the alarm
normally goes off
I was awaking with 
Lily biting at my toes!
This is not the habit but
apparently the habit is 
the time in which
we get up four days 
a week.

Coffee on the deck this
morning looked like this.

With me being up now
and Lily sleeping!
⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓


A bit later she moves
and decided so nap sitting
up!


Since I had an issue
going to sleep last night
I think I will take her
lead and at 8:35 am
take a nap!



3 comments:

  1. I so remember this. They want you up for whatever reason. Sometimes you never know what that reason is and as soon as you get up they find a comfy spot and go to sleep. Bless their hearts.

    Have a fabulous day. Scritches to Lily. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. nap time is any time you need it, just follow Lily's example and you will be fine. she is one smart kitty

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...