Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Princess and Barn Babes

Everyday when I pull up to 
the barn I have two cats 
that run out to greet me. 
Shadow is one but she
only comes to the front
of the car.

However, 
Princess comes up and 
sets there at the door
when I open it. 
WAITING 
on that rub on the head.


When I opened the door she
was looking up at me 
BUT
as normal with most animals
when you get the camera
ready, they turn their
head.


Silly girl.

My barn babes are 
different in the way
they love to be petted.

Princess loves for me to 
place my hand over
over the top of her
head and massage.

Tigress looks that spot
right above the tail
to be rubbed and 
scratched at.

Shadow, the side
of her face under
the eyes. 



3 comments:

  1. They sure do look forward to your arrival!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, so cute. That would make me smile for sure.

    Have a fabulous day. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...