Monday, July 5, 2021

Strange Critters

 

YIKES!!!!!!!!!

That is not a snake that
I would go after.

Sea Snake that washed up on shore.
Read about it here..
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9755483/Beached-sea-snake-terrifies-beachgoers-Wild-Cattle-Beach-Tannum-Sands-Queeensland-Sunday.html

 Then this is happening in the 
US.
Scary eels at Hilton Head.
 

Mom says that the world has still
not righted itself yet.

You can read about that here.

https://www.islandpacket.com/news/local/news-columns-blogs/untamed-lowcountry/article252522673.html

Mom can find the strangest things
on the internet that she
shares with us.

Lily




7 comments:

  1. Yikes. Double Yikes.

    Have a fabulous day. Scritches all around and my best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two creatures I wouldn’t want to meet for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the yikes thing, neither one looks too friendly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with everyone here. Creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snakes in sea can be quite dangerous ... We won't even know ... Are they common there?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yikes! Hilton Head is on our to do list this fall. So I guess we will have to be extra careful in the sand!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...