Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Snake, Skeleton and Comfy for Bedtime

 


Venomous Cottonmouth.

Mom told us this was one
bad snake.
Someone posted this on 
FB, and mom told us
this is at the lake
she used to swim in
as a child. 
Course that was a LONG
time ago.

A friend of mom's tagged
her in this pic below.


haha....and then she added that
this was like Lily
trying to wake mom 
to play laser light!!

Here is a pic of Lily Bit
and I getting comfy for 
bed. 
Mom said she is
tired of trying to get a 
good pic of me.
Then she added that the back
of my head must be my
best side!

Chey






5 comments:

  1. big boy did the same as you Chey, showed the back of his head to the camera person. you both look comfy and that snake is why i don't swim in black Georgia rivers or ponds and lakes. yowsa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot imagine swimming where that snake could be. Give me the cold North Atlantic any day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes on that snake. I'm not a fan of snakes.

    Love the funny. Yes cats are cats.

    You two are most precious and it doesn't matter if all we get is the back of your head, Chey. We'll take it.

    Have a fabulous day. Scritches all around and my best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes! I wonder what all lurked in the waters we swam as kids. And Chey, you don't have a bad side. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a mean looking snake! Chey, you look good from any angle.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...