Thursday, July 1, 2021

Jonathan

 Mom found this 
cute dude on 
facebook. It was
posted
to Nature Heaven Group.


His name is 
Jonathan.
He is really OLD.
Older then mom. 
Jonathan was born in 
1832 in Seychelles and
has been living in 
St. Helena since
1882. 
If you can't count mom told
me to tell you that he
is 189 yrs old.
WOW!!

You can actually read about
him at this link..
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_(tortoise)
or just search for Jonathan, the
oldest living animal on land. 

Me, Chey and Lily
think he would be big enough
to ride...all at the same
time!

Do you like turtles?
I, myself have never met one.
But if I ran into one this
big, I want to see mom
take it away from me.
FUNNY!

Misty



4 comments:

  1. He is a cutie. I have never lived n a place where there are turtles so I am fascinated by them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen turtles only in zoo. Interesting bit of information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gnarly face. :) These creatures are amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...