Sunday, July 4, 2021

Landing, Visitors and Pigs

Watch out below...

I have not been landing
long!


Mom was with us furs
on the deck the 
other day
taking pics
of course. 

She said this bird 

is called a Titmouse.

And these below
are male
house finch.

Mom found these cuties
on FB.
The city of Nashville
apparently has
located these two
in need of a home.


So glad that mom tagged
Chris (he has four pigs now)
to see if he wanted them 
and did not take them
herself.

We are all so
happy about that.

Misty, Lily and 
Chey



4 comments:

  1. Mom would have a zoo if you let her. I'm glad you don't let her.

    Have a fabulous day. Scritches all around and my best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. those pigs are cuter than thing I have seen in a long time. if i were young and had a farm I would want them too.... cute little birds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are cute birds and I though fur sure you'd be getting those piggies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tufted titmouse was one of my maternal grandmother's favorite birds. :) It's fun to watch them scrounge the ground for winter meals. All those in the finch family are also cool. And I, too, am glad your mom didn't try to take in those piggies. Be well!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...