Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Sir Eats A Lot and Lily Look A Like

Hey...
   What's up human folks?
    
We were chilling in the yard
on the straw that male human
laid out for us when that
female human came by and 
spoke to us.
I have noticed that some of
feral friends still run
from humans but right
now we are trying to get
a tad better. 

Anyway, the one blogging to 
you is me....the gray and white.
Those silly humans call me
Sir Eats A Lot!
Why are they calling me 
that?

Image may contain: outdoor

Anyway, the darker gray kitten is
what the female human calls
a Lily Look A Like. 
I have to wonder what a Lily 
Look A Like is?
These human folks are
so strange.

Sir Eats A Lot

3 comments:

  1. I hope you two keep plenty warm and have a good Christmas meal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. • ★ Merry ★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
    •。★ Christmas ★。* 。
    ° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
    ˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
    ˚ ˛ •˛• ˚| 田田 |門| ˚
    * Joy to all! ♫•*¨* Peace on Earth ♪♫•*¨*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cats! Have a Merry Christmas!

    ~Christopher

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...