Monday, December 23, 2019

Becky and Zu

Hey...its me Becky AKA Zorra.

Image may contain: cat

I am the niece cat of Aunt Pam's. 
She loves taking pics of me, actually
all of us. Caught me with my tongue out.

Well.....Hi!
Zuzu here or AKA Zulla Bell.
I got the AKA name from 
my aunt Pam. 

Image may contain: indoor

Aunt Pam came over
the other day to check 
on us kitty critters and 
she found me off in the 
spare area where dad has
been storing stuff from his
moms till he can go 
through it. I was actually
hiding behind a box. Not
that I was hiding from aunt
Pam but I was so comfy. 

Aunt Pam said that I needed
to thank you folks for
coming by and saying HI...
so thanks.

Becky
  and Zuzu


3 comments:

  1. that looks like a comfy place to be. merry Christmas to Aunt Pam and all you cats and dogs and pigs and horses and chickens. I think I cover it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you sweeties, I hope you have a peaceful and cozy day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. • ★ Merry ★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
    •。★ Christmas ★。* 。
    ° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
    ˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
    ˚ ˛ •˛• ˚| 田田 |門| ˚
    * Joy to all! ♫•*¨* Peace on Earth ♪♫•*¨*

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...