Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Hi Mom

Been such warm temps here
that mom has been leaving
my stall open along with 
the back barn door so
I can come and go
as I want.

Mom got to the barn
to feed yesterday and
I ran in from the pasture
to meet her.

Image may contain: horse, sky, outdoor and nature


Image may contain: horse, sky, tree, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: sky, horse and outdoor

I know when mom comes
it means FOOD. She has
also been bringing me apples.

I love apples!

Thanks for coming to
see me.

Misfire
AKA Missy





2 comments:

  1. Mom is making sure you're having a nice Christmas too.

    Have a fabulous day. My best to your thoughtful mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...