Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Waiting to be Fed

Oh my gosh.....
I was in the kitchen cooking 
and baking today and these
two hung with me the whole
time.
They knew I was cooking their
meals for the next few days.


Cheyenne was the only one in 
the living room being respectful
and not under my feet.

About 30 mins before dinner
time Lily ran in off the deck
and jumped up on her
stool, waiting to be fed!!


I finally gave in and fed
early.

Got a text from sis in law 
Lori the other day with 
a pic of Khloe.
Lori said she was proud
of herself while running
around carrying the 
cat dish. 


She is working out really well
at Ray and Lori's and 
the stress at my home
has gotten a lot
better.



3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that Khloe has settled in OK, good news for you. Have a good day Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news on the less stress at your house. Sometimes pups can't get along.

    Have a fabulous day. Scritches to all your babes. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute waiting for dinner! I’m glad to hear that Khloe is doing well.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...