Friday, April 19, 2019

Khloe and the Reason

I was asked why I gave Khloe
to my older brother.
There were several reasons.

One being that she did not trust
me. You could see that she
wanted to cause she would
come over to me to be petted
but if I walked up to her she
would run.
Reason for this was that mom
stopped taking her dogs to 
the vet to have nails clipped.
So I started doing it.
K held that against me for 
about a yr now. 
When I would go to moms both
her and Molly would get
under the bed.


Molly however has gotten over it.

Next, it was just way to many
pets in my small home. I was 
totally stressing out really bad.

K seemed to have developed this
thing where she would go out and pee,
and not 10 mins later, crap in the 
house. I keep pee pads down 
for the older dog, Molly but
K refused to use that for crapping
on. Even peeing on it, she would 
pee 1/2 way on and off so that the 
pee ran under the pad. 


Then came the fight.
Yes, Cheyenne started it but 
K got the best of C. Leaving
a couple of puncture marks and 
C having to be put on meds
for a strained neck. 
But with C not feeling well
K decided to start acting like the 
Queen Bee.
She would go over to where
C was laying and try starting
something. She started two fights
with Dakota. 

Like I said, I was STRESSING 
to the max. 
Ray and Lori had showed
interest in K and said they would
take her right from the start. I 
told them, no that I had promised
mom they would be cared for.
What I meant when I told her that
was I would take them.
I tried really hard but it 
was way to much on me. 
I hope mom is okay with it.

K will eat dry food, that is what
Lori feeds her dogs. C will not eat that.
Mom cooked for her dogs and I 
am having to do the same.
I however have started mixing
dog food with their cooked
food cause I really can't afford 
chicken thighs everyday. 
I knew that K would be the easiest
to break of the home cooked
meal. So I asked Lori if they
still wanted to try.

They have two labs and a 
sheppard that are the most
accepting dogs. You can bring
any animal in there and they seem
to take them under their arm and 
love them.
They have a Chloe also and she
is a lot older. She is like the mom of
the group so Chloe now has
a Khloe of her own and she is doing
GREAT.
My heart is happier and the stress
here at the house has gotten better. 



4 comments:

  1. I'm glad that Khloe is where she needs to be. You did the right thing for her and for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I said before I think you have made a very wise move. Keep well Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you and for her that she is doing well in her new home, I say again It is all about keep the dog happy and it sounds like she is very happy... good job and I know you mom would be happy that she is happy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Less stress for you and for them. Excellent.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend. Scritches to the babes. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...