Friday, April 5, 2019

Dakota's Day at the Vets

The day started off great. Dakota
was so excited to go with 
Mommy and leave the others at
home.

Once we arrived at the vets and
I was checking Dakota in....
I hear a noise and look over to 
see this!


Look hard....Do you see him?

Yep, there is this shelving unit
next to the check in desk and 
Dakota thought he would hide.

This is the site that greeted me
when I went to pick him up.


He is so doped up and was weaving 
a bit.

Here is where the largest skin tag was.


There was also a long one that was
on his back leg that was removed
and a sisk on his side that was removed.

Talking of removing, he had to have
five teeth removed. But he has
pretty clean teeth now. 

Now for the not so good news.
Glands were still swollen, just not
as bad. X-rays were done of his
chest area. Those did not look good.
The vet took some fluid from his
glands and sent it in for testing.
Results due back Monday or Tuesday.
It seems he might have 
Lymphoma.


4 comments:

  1. poor sweet boy, wish I could hug you and your momma... prayers for all of you and I hope it is no lymphoma..... I laughed out loud at the first photo before read the story

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gentle hugs and lots of prayers from us sweet Dakota.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor baby. At least you've got these issues done. I hope the test comes back better than you expect. I hope Lymphoma isn't the issue.

    Have a woof woof day, Dakota. My best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, no! Best wishes. How sad but cute how the poor king tried to hide. Lily is adorable. And the pigs and turkeys cracked. :)

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...