Saturday, June 18, 2022

Surgery, Selfie, Heart and House

 

Friday evening Amber
called me on her way
home from work. She told
me that she was hurting and had
been all day, below her
belly button and  
down her left side. 

Around midnight her hubs, 
Will had
to take Amber to the ER.
Test were done and she was
moved from the ER to another
hospital in the next county cause
the ER does not do surgery. 

Amber needed surgery.
Her appendix was huge with 
a stone that was almost the 
same size, plus the appendix
had flipped. Emergency surgery
was needed, within the hour.
I got dressed and I head
to Dickson. They had taken down
to surgery about 10 mins before I 
got there. I sat with  Will. 
Amber was in surgery about 45 mins, 
then the doc came to talk to 
me to tell me that Amber
did well. They were able to 
remove the appendix by a scope.
Three incisions and instead
of stitches they used glue. 
Amber was in recovery an hour
and then back to her room.
I took Will to lunch while Amber
rested then I spent a while with her.

Here I sit waiting for them to 
bring Amber back to her room.


Look at that gray, all over
the place hair! lol...
This was Friday at the venue 
during photography time of
the bride and groom.


While walking the venue I looked
down and saw this heart shaped
leaf. 


Pic below is my older home
that I sold last yr. I owed
the side with the red door. 
I sold this place for 150,000
exactly two yrs ago this month.
The guy that bought from me has
put it up for sale, asking price,
275,000. That is how homes are
going in TN these days. 


I understand from my friend
who sold the house for me that
it was up for sale and it did not
pass inspection plus the family
could not get the loan. So now 
apparently having work done
to try and sell again. 

Pam




2 comments:

  1. I'm glad Amber got through the surgery well. Had that done in the 6th grade. Very painful.

    Housing prices are the same here.

    Have a fabulous day, Pam. Scritches to the furbabes. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad all went well with Amber too. I just went through that back in March, isn't fun.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...