Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Answer for Cat Lady Mac

 Hi everyone, 

this is Tiger Lily, 
AKA Lily Bit
and I am hear to 
answer a question
that was on our 
blog yesterday.

Catladymac asked
if the cat, that would be
me, on the rail 
had a two tone 
face or was it the lighting.
It's me, all me.
I am actually more
than two toned but
around my mouth is
white. My mom tells
me I am her colorful
gypsy tortoiseshell baby.

 


My sister born by another 
mother also shown
in the pic above is 
Misty. Mom says she
is her Russian Blue Regal
baby. 

Ms. Cat Lady Mac this
is a better pic
of me mom recently 
took. It shows my
colors.

And that is Misty 
below.


I am five and 
Misty is 1.5 yrs
old. 

Thank you for coming
to our blog and 
saying hi.
Come again soon.

Lily




4 comments:

  1. You both are most beautiful and I always enjoy hearing about what you're up to. Mom is good about keeping us informed.

    Have a fabulous day, you two. Scritches all around and my best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your answer. We also have a torbico named Peaches who was rescued after three days stuck up a tree in a snowstorm and a Gray boy named Alexander ! We think you are both wonderful kitties and send purrs !

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...