Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Scared

 

Hey folks,

This is Pam writing this
blog today.


Misty was out on 
the deck Wed. afternoon,
when I saw her run in 
the house, stop part
way in the dining room
and look back at the
door. 
She was scared.

Lily was in napping and
so was Chey so I know
they had not scared her.
She came into the 
living room and 
peeked around the stairway
rail and kept looking
at the back door. 

I went out to see if there
was anything out there 
and all I saw was
a wasp on the deck. Thought
maybe it stung her but she
never licked an area or
acted like that happened.

I let her calm down and then
I picked her up and cuddled her
as I walked to the deck. She was
fine till we got out there,
when she took her front paws
and wrapped them around my 
neck and peed all over the 
front of me. 
I talked softly to her, trying
to calm her down, ignoring
the pee and cuddling her.
We stayed out there
for a min or so then I 
took her in. She did not
go back out the rest of the
day. 

Still not sure what caused
her to freak out but I 
really hope that it does not
stop her from wanting to be
out. She loves the deck. I 
usually open the door around 
5am and we don't close
it till about 10pm. Misty comes
in to eat and go to the 
bathroom but she likes
it so much she naps out 
there. I don't want
her to be so scared she
don't want to go back. 

Poor baby.

Pam


1 comment:

  1. I wonder if you went out with her for some time would it ease her fear. Poor cat!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...