Monday, June 6, 2022

Kitten Setting AGAIN

 Hi....Mom is at
it yet again.


She is taking care
of Theresa's
new kitten...
Petey.

She goes over there
in the morning
hours to feed....


and apparently 
to play also.


I think she wore
Petey out.



Petey is about six
months old and 
wandered up in 
Theresa's yard on
good Friday. 

Went right up to Theresa
like they were best
friends. Mom said
it was like Petey knew
Punky (killed a few months
ago) was gone and 
T needed another
baby to love.

Scary thing is mom
just loves Petey!!
I hope she don't 
bring her home,
I can't take another
one.

Chey




3 comments:

  1. Not to worry. Mom won't bring this cutie pie home. Theresa needs Petey more than mom does.

    Have a fabulous day. Scritches all around and my best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie, but that wee one already has a home Chey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Sandee but know that you'll always prevail, Chey, as you're a darling.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...