Thursday, October 28, 2021

Wanting Attention

 Mom wanted me to 
tell all of you folks
that she don't mean
to single out 
Chey 
and never take 
pics of her but...
Well, Chey does nothing
but lay around and 
sleep and Lily and 
I are up and downing!!

Like this series of pics
of me. 
I have this thing about 
mom going to the 
den/craftroom/office
and getting on that big
computer. 
I seemed to crave
attention then






She thought me being behind
the computer was
cute.

However, she was not thinking
it was so cute when I 
kept standing and sitting
in front of the screen.

She did not get pics of that 
but she kept removing me
and holding me.






Then she covered me with the
baby blanket and 
I went to sleep on 
her chest.


That did not last long though 
and I was awake soon, trying
to get into things again.

Misty




3 comments:

  1. You're so cute and we all know that Chey is sleeping most of the time. It's the way things go. I sure enjoy seeing you and Lily Bit often.

    Have a fabulous day. Scritches all around and my best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure do love being loved sweet Misty!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...