Monday, October 11, 2021

The Traveling Glove

 HI...
its me again, Lily and 
Chey have not been
wanting to blog
lately so I 
am taking over.

Mom has some really
strange thoughts some
times...this new one is
that she is taking pics
of my glove.

You see I found this
glove one day in moms
stash of gloves in a basket
at the end of the stairs 
that sats on the bench.
I like it.
Mom says it is my
security gloved.

When mom first saw it on 
the floor she wondered
how it got there then
she figured that it
must be ME.
She was right!

She left there on the floor
for me. The next time
she saw it, I was
carrying it in my 
mouth to her
bedroom. 

A few days ago she decided
to make a pic album on
FB called 
Misty's Traveling
Glove.

Here is what she has
take the 
last three days.

In the living room.
Back in moms bedroom.
This morn, in the way
hours of the morn I moved
it to the dinning room.
Mom just leaves it laying
where she finds it. She is
interested in finding out
where it will show
up next.

Oh mom, 
keep your eyes open!!
And Bloggers, stay 
tuned!!
Misty




2 comments:

  1. You can do what you want. I think you're purrfect.

    Have a fabulous day, Misty. My best to your lazy peeps and your wonderful mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's super sweet that you have a security glove Misty!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...