Sunday, October 17, 2021

Not a Cuddle Bug

Those of you sweet
bloggers know that I 
am not a cuddle bug! 

But when the season changes
and the temps drop,
I like to cuddle some.

This morn mom made it
to the couch and I took
up with her before that
gray little brat had time to
take over.
Even when I cuddle I 
like a distant cuddle,
not up near mom's face.

However, I love to get behind
the bend of her knees, throw the 
upper part of my bod over
her legs and chill.


I also get some amazing
head rubs that way.

Well, just wanted to share my
morning with you
folks. Have you cuddled
lately? And did 
you get your head rubbed?

Lily

3 comments:

  1. Some of us look forward to Snuggle Season too sweet Lily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post Lily, purrrrrrr Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look very cozy and cute. And now I want a head rub. :)

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...