Saturday, March 13, 2021

My Level

 

Hi....I have never, except 

when I was a baby, been 
a cuddle cat. 

Before Misty, I would allow mom to 
pick me up and hug on me for
a couple of seconds. She was always
good about loving and putting
me down when I pushed just a tad.

Being the ALFA cat I have
to appear tougher. I 
now run if I think mom
is going to reach out and touch
me. And I do a low meow if
she picks me up. 

Mom said it upsets her that I
have changed since Misty. 
I mean, she's okay, but she
is a CAT.
I was raised with, played with
and slept with 
DOGS.
Just taken some getting
used to. Mom was concered also
that I low meow when Misty
and I play. But once she read upon it
she don't get as upset. 
That is "cat talk" and since
we are playing she realizes
I am not being mean.
Different story however, when
I hiss!

Anyay, mom has been getting down
on my level a lot, just
to talk. I like that.

Pic above is me Friday night
when mom just came down
to talk. 

Lily Bit



3 comments:

  1. Awww, you're so cute, Lily Bit. You know some kitties don't like to be held. I've had a few in my lifetime. You have to honor their wishes.

    I linked this post to Awww Mondays. I figured if Misty was linked you should be too.

    Have a purrfect day and week. Scritches to all your siblings and a hug to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay Lily, I don't like to be held either. It's okay that you talk to Misty, she'll learn and she knows what you are saying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lily, you would love MIster Kitty and Daphne, they do not like to be held either. They are very free spirits. I think you and MIsty will be friends, things take time. Enjoy your life, because you both have such a loving life.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...