Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Vet Apt.

 Misty saw the vet today, she weighted in at a whooping 2.06 lbs. The vets office where my daughter words is still doing the drop off thing. I called when I got there and Amber came out to get Chey and Misty. 

Chey gets all over herself when she sees Amber so she was dancing in the back seat till Amber got her out. Amber took hold of the leash and picked  up the carrier with Misty in there. 

Lily has been doing better so I did not take her into the vet. I am going to keep an eye on her and if she starts throwing up again I will take her in. 

But I did not want to take Chey and Misty off and leave Lily home, so she rode along with us.
If she is going to the vet I put her in her carrier but since she was just riding along, she was not put in a carrier. She sits on the console right beside me. 

Here we are sitting in the car waiting on Misty and Chey to come back out.



Amber brought the gang back to us. They took blood and will have the results
back tomorrow on Chey. 
Misty is fine. Had her first shot.
Amber said she was mean. She she would not stay still while they
messed with her. Amber told me it was like Misty was doing
a gator roll. With that, they did not get her nail clipped.
Other then that, she is healthy. 


4 comments:

  1. I'm glad all is well with Misty and we hope all is okay with Chey. Just a thought, kitties should always be in carriers in the car. Several times over the years friends had their kitties in the car not in a carrier and cars either ran stop lights or stop signs, hit their car, busted out windows and kitties were scared and ran, gone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With all due respect I was thinking the same thing. Of course my parents have never put their dogs in carriers and I never dared speak up. After all, they once put me and one of my three brothers behind the bench seat of a small pickup truck. ~shakes head~ We were on a holiday ride to see our grandparents when our VW Beetle broke down. Is it any wonder I didn't criticize how they let their animals ride? They might have stuffed me in the trunk.

      lol

      Anyway, I just read about an instance in Oregon when a woman rolled her car and never saw her kitty again. :( But that said, Lily looks adorable sitting there at attention. ~grin~ Best wishes on Chey's health. You're such a great furbaby mom, Pam. ~hugs~ Be well!

      Delete
  2. Love your waiting partner I do hope the blood work comes back okay glad all went well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news on Misty. I never had a cat that would sit for anything. I love it that Lily Bit rides right along the side of you. Very unusual. Cute too.

    Have a fabulous day. Scritches to all the babes. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...