Thursday, December 10, 2020

Little Me, Nosey Me, Loving Mom Me

 Mom says I am a mess! 

Last night she was looking back on pics just to see how much I have grown.
 


This was me at two weeks.
Below are pics taken the other day.

Mom was on the laptop the other day and I wanted to see
what she was doing so I got behind her 
and started looking over the top of 
the laptop from behind.


Seriously, I was still confused at what she was doing!
But I kept looking anyway.


When Mom asked me what I was doing I 
looked up and although I tried to look
like I knew what she was doing, I know my
look came off as 
CONFUSED!



One of mom's friends said this was a magazine 
photo! I will be like my big sis Lily and 
be so pretty in my pics!

Mom really needs to stop telling me I am 
nosey!! haha

Mom did tell me yesterday that this is the reason
that she can't get anything done. She said 
every time she sits down I am up 
on her.


But I love you mom!
Thank you for taking me in and loving me.

Misty River


3 comments:

  1. you are pretty and you are nosey, but then you ARE a cat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweetie Misty, that really is a magazine photo, it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kittens are nosy and that's a good thing. Felines are curious. You're also very cute.

    Have a purrfect day. My best to your siblings and your wonderful mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...