Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Do You Believe

   Well All I have to say is that it is not oh my breed. 

Bigfoot, also known as Sasquatch, in Canadian folklore and American folklore
is an ape-like creature that is purported to inhabit the forests of 
North America. Supposed evidence of Bigfoot's existence is based on a number of disputed video recordings, audio recordings, photographs, visual sightings, casts of large footprints, etc


Do you believe?

Mom watches these shows that talk about this two
legged creature all the time. Mom believes in a lot
of things but she is not so sure about this one, cause
if its been seen as much as they say, why has no one
caught or killed one? And why when hunters go out
looking and hunting for it, does one never shows?
Its just all strange. 

I have never seen one, and I am glad!
Chey


4 comments:

  1. I'm glad for you, too, Chey. I used to adore the show 'In Search Of'. Leonard Nemoy was familiar to me as the narrator before I saw any classic 'Star Trek'! ~grin~ Stay safe and warm, my dears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes i do and sometimes i don't. i don't watch the shows though.. and i hope if they do i never meet one

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not so sure either. There are many things that are unexplained.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...