Thursday, March 26, 2020

Quarantine and Napping

Most folks on FB and 
here in Blogland
know us through 
mom posting about us!
They pretty much love
us. They really loved
Dakota too.

A friend of mom's 
tagged mom on this pic.

Image may contain: one or more people, text and indoor

Yep, sort of looks like me!
HAHA

Yesterday mom  had the door
open so I could come
and go on the deck. But only for a bit, 
it was way too cool. I came in 
and curled up so mom closed
the door. 

It just felt better indoors.

Image may contain: indoor

I curled up in a ball and
went to sleep.

I was sleeping so hard that
mom said she saw my tail
tall but I never moved.
I was out of it.

Image may contain: indoor

It was a great nap.

Lily




5 comments:

  1. if I laid my boy on something the same size as my body with one leg or arm hanging off, I would wake up when I fell to the floor. you cats are amazing at sleeping anywhere small...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is some serious snoozy sweet Lily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first graphic. That made me laugh out loud.

    I linked this post to Feline Friday.

    Have a purrfect day and weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you had a very good sleep!
    The quarantine pic gave me a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our Lucy is having the same kind of naps as you! Make sure your family takes care!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...