Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Dead Critter in the Water, Creamy White Stuff on the Nose

Mom went to the OTHER
house yesterday to do some
stuff. She showed me this
pic when she got back.
Said if I was an outdoor
cat I would probably
have chased this down
and caught it before it
drowned.

Image may contain: outdoor, water and nature

Lily

YUMMY!!!
Last night mom had roast,
those white creamy things,
and corn on the cob.

She saved some of that
white tasty stuff for me. 
It had this brown liquid stuff
on it. 
OH MY....I wanted
more!

That first bite was HEAVEN,
I even closed my eyes to
savor it. 
Image may contain: food

Mom was laughing at
me as I ate....
Image may contain: dog

Cause of the white stuff
on my NOSE.
When done, she cleaned
my nose. 

Chey



1 comment:

  1. we love that white stuff with brown stuff also. hope you got your face lean before bedtime

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...