Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Molly May / Hawk

Sweet little Molly May. 
14 years old and no problem at all. 
She don't like to be held or
picked up...
Or at least she DID not. 

I do not have carpet on my stairs so
every night , I have to carry her
to bed. She is fine with it now.
In the morning I have to carry
her down the stairs. 

Only thing, she will not go out...
she uses pee pads in the house. 

Check out the tongue!
You see it sticking out?
HAHA....Years ago Molly
had a tooth that fell out on the side.
My daughter Amber works for a vet and 
she explained that those canine teeth on 
the side hold the tongue in. With it
gone, the tongue just hangs out
all the time. 


Today, I left my brothers house and 
heading down the road I saw this
guy sitting on the line.


My cell camera take good pics
but at a distance, not the best.
Times like this I wished I carried
my big camera with me all the time.


4 comments:

  1. Your dog seems to be a right character! Hawks are lovely birds, I often watch them flying over the fields watching fof prey. Thanks for your visit to my blog. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell you how many times I have wished for the long lens camera. just to heavy to carry it while walking for exercise. we saw a hawk like this one yesterday on our walk. sweet Molly May and I did not know that about the big teeth..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molly May is a cutie pie. Yes I see that tongue. Being carried up and down the stairs is essential. Have to be with mom at night.

    Have a fabulous day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet she lets you carry her to bed!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...