Thursday, May 16, 2019

Helium Balloon and Lily


OH MY GOSH...
I got the best laugh this evening~

I have a helium filled balloon
that my daughter Amber gave me
for Mother's Day. It has one of 
those weights on the bottom so it 
is just hoovering right off the ground
and the weight just sits on the floor.

Lily got in one of her BAW
(BUCK ASS WILD)
moments this evening. She runs and 
then jumps onto the front of the 
couch hugging the cushions, she
jumps down, run past the balloon, 
slapping at the string and weight not
knowing that it would pull the balloon
to the ground, getting hung on her leg
and following along behind her
as she darted (REALLY FAST)
up the stairs. I found the balloon
1/2 way up the stairs!

Oh I lost it.
I needed that laugh!

AND CRAP, 
I did not have the camera on.
It happened way to fast.


Poor babe.


7 comments:

  1. That had too be pretty darn funny, go Lily go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lily is worth her weight in gold for all the laughs she gives you and us

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun. I'm guessing is scared Lily a lot. That would have made for a fun video.

    I linked this post to Feline Friday. Lily asked me to.

    Have a purrfect day and weekend, Lily. My best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha......cats are seriously the best entertainment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The look on Lily's face is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This reminds me of the time my sweet Luna and I were playing with a squeaky mouse on a rope attached to a long stick. She got overexcited and the line wrapped around her rear leg. Scared, she took off, ripping the pole from my hand. You could hear that plastic length smacking back and forth against the walls while being dragged down the cellar stairs. I tracked her down and got her loose, and am sorry to say she never liked that toy again, a real shame.

    Great photos of all the barn babes. Not sure if I commented before. Heh... And that's interesting about the canned stew. ~grin~ You're an extra good caretaker for cooking their food.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that's great! Our tabby Dana, he loves to do great acrobatics while chasing Alex's guitar strings around the house!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...