Saturday, May 11, 2019

Barn Babes and a BAW Moment

Out at the barn I see this
guy crawling along.

Pinching bug.


Now me, I would have just
left him alone for fear of .....
well being pinched plus I don't 
go around picking up bugs
however Chris had no issues with 
it. 

Check out my beauty.
She has shed all her winter hair 
and looks so good for a old 
lady. If it wasn't a tad cool, or it
warms up a bit I want to head over
and give he a bath, a good brushing 
and braid her mane. 


Plus she has a new PURPLE
halther to put on.

Trying to take a pic of Misfire 
and her bud Stormy wants
hers taken also.

Nosey girl!
HAHA


Tigress is hiding out.


And Princess is just chilling
and waiting for me to 
get finished with the horses
to get her loving.


HAHA....talking about 
CATS.
Someone was so full of
herself last night.
She was having a BAW
(BUCK ASS WILD)
moment!

She kept running and jumping
up on the hair behind me and 
then jumping off and running away,
only to come back and do it again!


Silly Little Lily!



5 comments:

  1. The horses are so sweet...you're lucky to have them in your life! :) OMG...it must be spring fever, all of our cats are doing the BAW thing too! And eek to the bug!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty critters, well, except for that bug. Way to go Lily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my friend had a cat named Moses that had BAW moments a LOT. espceillaly when she had company. Moses did was Lily was doing to you. he frightened a lot of people that way. love the horse pics, so sweet.. we have those big beetles here, they fall in the pool and I dip them out and let them go, bob doesn't. I think they are cool, but would not pick up a live one. I have moved dead ones around doing photos shoots in the past

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like article about because I keep pets such as Angora Rabbit, & kocak cat. Need a passion to keep the pets. I think you keep all your pets with your passion, so your pets always healthy, beautiful, & useful

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so miss not having horses, dogs and cats around. You have so much to be thankful for, take care Diane

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...