Friday, May 10, 2019

Another Prince?


I think that critters are just
drawn to me.

I went out to feed the other
day and fill up the water for 
the horses only to find this
dude.

Not near as pretty or colorful
as the green one I was 
showering with and 
AGAIN, NOT MY PRINCE!


So maybe not my prince
cause she is a female!

And the horse trough was covered
with frog eggs!


I ran the water till I washed
about all I could from the 
trough. But needless to say 
we will still have some frogs
that make it out alive.



3 comments:

  1. Sure you will have some tadpoles, they seem to come from nowhere! Hope you are feeling a bit better take care Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is a beauty, and I am doing the same thing, flushing out eggs. we have more than enough frogs.... but my Freddy is my prince. ha ha

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...