Saturday, March 9, 2019

Another Stormy Rainy Day

Dakota and Lily Bit decided
that I needed to be up
at 5:30 this morning...
30 mins earlier than 
normal!

Maybe they sensed the 
incoming storm.

An hour later this 
is us~

All five furbabes in the 
bed where I had to have
my coffee so they
could all be up here
in the safe place with me
as protection!


Oh wait, only four were
scared. Lily is only here
cause she wore herself out
playing hide and seek with
me and running through the hall!


Now is that a site or what?
I am BLESSED.


5 comments:

  1. I suppose some cats are afraid of storms but I have not heard of it. Many dogs need tranquilisers they are so bad! Stay safe Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that your fur babies feel safe and protected!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I have ever heard of a cat that was afraid of thunder like a lot of dogs are.. I love the bed full of critters.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...