Friday, April 22, 2022

Waking to This and Giving a Bit of Time

 Aw, if any of you have
ever spent time
with the feline form
of furs you know that
we sort of do our
own thing, we pay attention
to you.....IF
we want to.

Other times we might
be up and all over
you.

Mom did her napping
on the couch the 
other day between 
the hours of 5 and 
7 am. 

This is what she woke too.

Misty said that she
was wondering what
the loud sound was
coming from moms
mouth.
haha!

After mom got up and 
was blogging, I visited
her for a bit.
Let me tell you, 
I only give a 
BIT
of my time.

Mom loves it when I 
do this!


Have a purr-fect 
day,
Lily






2 comments:

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...