Sunday, April 17, 2022

Snuggling with Mom and Taking a Bath

Hoppy Easter!!


 Saturday morning mom 
got up with a bad
headache and decided
to go back to bed.

I wanted her to feel
better so I curled
up next to mom.

When I fell asleep she
took some pics
of me.




But then I curled up in 
the crook of moms arm.

She flipped the around
and the pics are not
as good but she
wanted to show you
that while laying in 
her arm, I had to be
a cat and clean
myself.

This one front paw
really needed cleaning.



Then I realized that the 
back paw was in 
need of a good cleaning
also.


Oh my, I got a cramp 
in my back leg so
I needed to stretch 
both legs straight out.

Here's me with my
back paw up in the air.


But then I realized to 
get it good and clean
I needed to help
hold the leg up.


Hey, what are you looking 
at?

Are you watching me
take a bath?

HAHA
Mom really enjoyed our
time together and
her headache got better.

Misty


1 comment:

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...